Junior Business Data Consultant
Are you ready to start your career as a Junior Data Business Consultant at Accenture Technology? Are you looking for innovative technical projects in an international work environment? Join Accenture Technology and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career!
As a Junior Data Business Consultant, you will be implementing the newest Data management Technologies and processes at the top 100 companies in the Netherlands. Furthermore, you will maintain a key role in the ‘Data life cycle’ of our (Data management) Projects. On this project, you will be the link between our clients and the Accenture project teams. These project teams consist of our own designers, developers, and release teams. You will be able to help our clients to the next level of professionalism by achieving more valuable insights from available data.
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, with revolutionary IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals you will develop innovative solutions, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the business process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies prepare them for the future.
- Available to start in our Masterclass on the 1st of May.
- Graduated with a Bachelor or Master diploma in a relevant field.
- Fluent in both English and Dutch (required: verbal and written).
- Affinity with Data Security, Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Migration, Data protection (GDPR) or Master Data Management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A drive to make complex issues simple and understandable.
- An aspiration to fulfill a role as Project Manager on leading projects.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Maarten Peters via email@example.com