Junior Cyber Security Consultant
As a junior Cyber Security consultant you will provide guidance and consulting to our clients and design and implement solutions for the transformation and optimization of our clients’ Security organization. You will be given the opportunity to develop specialized knowledge and skills on a wide range of the most innovative tools, technologies and methodologies across all Security offerings:
- Security Strategy, Risk & Architecture
- Integrated Risk Management/GRC
- Digital Identity
- Cloud & Infrastructure Security
- IoT, IIoT, ICS Security
- Platform, Application & Data Security
- Cyber Investigation, Forensics & Response
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Cyber Operational Resilience
The consultants within our Security department have the distinction of being able to work with clients across all of our industries, depending on your skills: Products, Communication, Media, Entertainment & High Tech, Public Services & Health, Resources and Financial Services. From giving back to the communities where we work and live, to inspiring our people, to serving our clients and creating value for our shareholders—in everything we do, we deliver High Performance.
At Accenture Security, we lead the field with a holistic approach, working carefully with our clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of our work reaches throughout the whole security life cycle, and across value chains end to end, ultimately keeping businesses and end-users protected all over the world.
In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyze security risks, or developing defense strategies based on a combination of technology and user behavior. You won't be limited to a single set of tools to offer security for our clients, so you will be able to take a proactive and creative approach to find the best solutions for every security problem.
- Preferably a technical related degree;
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Team player with strong analytical skills and the ability to understand and resolve complex problems;
- Fluent in English and Dutch is a must;
- Project- or consultancy experience.
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.