Software Developer (C++)
Compumatica secure networks
Have you always wanted to work for a leading cybersecurity company? Do you like using your software development skills and being challenged to develop complex cryptographic products? Then Compumatica is the right company for you! Join our ambitious team as developer.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT professional who has an affinity for software development. It is important that you have knowledge of Linux, and basic knowledge of C++. You will work both independently and in a team; therefore, effective communication is key. You will work as a software developer on the development of our CryptoGuard and CompuCrypt XL product group, which has been used for nearly two decades by governments and companies to encrypt their confidential data.
- Software development, mainly in C++. This includes both designing, coding and implementation
- Responsible for document creation and testing in cooperation with our Q&A team
- Support integration, optimization and documentation of new features and software
- Determining development processes in coordination with CTO and team members
- Master's degree in relevant studies
- Experience using the Linux operating system
- Basic experience with programming in C++
- Fluent in English
- Extensive experience in programming with C++
- Knowledge of cybersecurity business area
- Knowledge of cryptographic algorithms and protocols
- An affinity with electronics and/or with working with embedded computers such as Processors, uControllers or embedded systems
This position does not require previous work experience
Due to the nature of our work, a screening by the Dutch government could be part of the application process.
What can you expect from Compumatica?
Compumatica is a leading Dutch cybersecurity manufacturer specialized in encryption and network security. Our solutions have various certifications from the Dutch government, European Union and NATO and are used by governments, multinationals, and specialized SMEs around the world. The Compumatica team consists of 35 colleagues spread over branches in Uden (head office), Würselen (Germany). In 2021, Compumatica became part of the Tesorion, a fast-growing cybersecurity company that has the ambition to become market leader in Dutch cybersecurity industry.
You will join our team in Uden, where we have a spacious office and a large garden in which we often lunch together. We work with short communication lines, where personal initiative and personal contact are valued. We deliver tailor-made security solutions, making every customer case a new challenge, hence our slogan: 'Cybersecurity with a personal touch'
What do we offer?
A challenging full-time job with a competitive salary (depending on education level and experience). In addition, you will receive 8% holiday allowance, travel expenses will be covered, and we will share the pension contribution together. Moreover, we are willing to invest in you by offering course and (additional) training.
But most importantly, we offer you a pleasant and stimulating working environment with friendly colleagues who combine professionalism with fun.
Ready to join our team?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will invite you for a cup of coffee to see if we are a good fit. You already have questions and/or are you looking for more information? Feel free to reach out via mail or phone; Ries van son: 0413-334668